6+ Short Deck
It’s raining cash in the fastest poker game in town
This is the game where flushes beat full houses, you flop loads of sets, and say goodbye to pocket 3’s. It’s Short Deck Poker.
This format is a favorite of both recreational players and high rollers alike. Arguably the most exciting variant of poker available, it’s proven to be a hit amongst the players who love thrilling games of chance.
What’s the difference between normal Hold ‘Em and Short Deck?
Well, there’s less cards! To be precise, we’ve taken out the 2’s, 3’s, 4’s, and 5’s. That means the hand rankings will change. You can make your hand using one or both of your hole cards (and of course the five community cards).
There are only 5 seats at the table
Flushes rank higher than full houses
Your lowest straight is A-6-7-8-9
Hitting the Short Deck Flush Jackpot
Every time you make one of the following, you’ll hit the Jackpot!
You’ll hit the Short Deck Jackpot by making one of the Jackpot hands (Flush, Four of a kind, Straight Flush, or a Royal Flush) but only with the following requirements.
- Commit at least 15 antes to the pot before making the jackpot hand.
- Use two hole cards to make the jackpot hand.
- Use a pocket pair to make a Four of a kind, jackpot hand.
As long as you have satisfied these conditions, you will hit the Jackpot, regardless of who wins the hand and even if you decide to fold.
Do I earn Fish Buffet points for playing Short Deck Poker?
You’ll earn Fish Buffet points as you pay rake at the Short Deck Poker tables.
So go ahead, hit the tables and check out this tremendous new offering at GGPoker!
6+ Short Deck Charge Table
|Stake||Table Name||Button Blind||Ante||Min Buy-In||Max Buy-In||Remove Chips Stack||Max Players||Rake %||Rake Cap|
Details & Limitations
- This game uses 1 deck of 36 cards and the deck is shuffled after each hand.
- Amount committed to the pot will still be in play in an event of a disconnection.
- GGPoker players accept the risk of internet disconnection, due to problems with the connection between their device(s) and the servers, lag or freeze or some other problem in the player’s device(s) or how that device accesses the internet.
- Contact support should you experience any difficulties.