Withdrawal Policy Details
As part of our commitment to providing truly superior service, we make every effort to ensure that your withdrawal request is processed as quickly and efficiently as possible.
All withdrawals go through an internal audit process to ensure that fraud prevention, anti-money laundering, countering the financing of terrorism and other legal obligations and regulatory requirements are met. As a result, withdrawals generally take 24 hours to process, but in some cases, they may take up to 72 hours.
For larger withdrawals, GGPoker may split the amount into smaller withdrawals to facilitate the request. However, any withdrawal fee incurred will not be increased as a result of this segmentation.
All customers are required to verify their identity soon after creating an account with us. We have the right to request further explanations and/or supporting documents with respect to the identification of customer, payment method, source of funds or wealth and/or any further necessary information which we see fit so as to satisfy our legal obligations and regulatory requirements.
Standard Verification Documents
- Photographic ID: A copy of a current photographic ID is required. This photographic ID can be in the form of a copy of a Passport, Driver’s License or National ID card. Specifically, it is the photograph page of the ID that we require for our verification checks. Please ensure that your full name, photograph, and signature are visible on the document.
- Credit/Debit Cards: A copy of the front and back of the credit/debit card(s) used to fund your account. Please ensure that all details are clearly legible to enable prompt and accurate verification. For security purposes, please block the middle eight numbers on the front of the card copy and the 3-digit security code at the back of the card copy.
- Proof of address: This may be submitted in the form of a utility bill, a bank statement, a credit card statement. It should be a recent (recent 3 months) document showing your full name and address as registered on your account with us. If you provide a credit card statement, please ensure that you blank out the eight middle numbers of the credit card.
- Notarized documentation: Your documents may need to be authenticated by an appropriately qualified Notary/Solicitor, signed and stamped as proof of legitimacy upon our request.
Note: In some cases, depending on the payment method used to fund your account, you may be asked for one or a combination of the aforementioned documents, or additional documents not included in the list above.
We have the right to carry out the following actions following the above checks:
Canceling the withdrawal and return funds in the account when:
- There are fraud/cheating/collusion/money-laundering concerns;
- The customer attempts to withdraw following a player transfer; and
- The payment method to which the withdrawal has been requested is not the same as the depositing method
Please note the following important withdrawal information (pertinent to credit card and Non-credit card users):
In some cases, where account verification is required for completing your request, a verification must be completed within 7 days or your withdrawal will be reversed and the funds returned to your bankroll.
Please notify us immediately should your credit/debit card(s) be lost, stolen or canceled or should your E-wallet status change, so we may investigate their status and confirm that payments may/may not be received.
We reserve the right to delay and/or stop the processing of withdrawal requests until final approval has been received for any outstanding deposit transactions.
GGPoker’s player transfer feature is intended to help players fund their accounts so that they can play at our tables. Transfer funds should come from winnings, and for security reasons, players are restricted from withdrawing transferred funds that originated directly from deposits or other transfers.
The player transfer feature has been designed to enable players to fund their accounts so that they can play at GGPoker tables; due to fraud prevention and anti-money laundering measures, GGPoker needs to be particularly diligent when monitoring player transfers, which all players should appreciate.
Bonuses may be withdrawn only after all Bonus Policy requirements have been satisfied.
Your bank or payment processor may levy a fee to process your withdrawal. Fees for withdrawal will be clearly shown in the withdrawal request page. In the event that we terminate the offering of our business in any specific country, payouts will be subject to reasonable processing charges.
Exchange Rates And Volatility of Exchange Rates
We clearly indicate the exchange rate applied to your withdrawal amount at the time of withdrawal request. Once you make a withdrawal request, we will not be liable and will not compensate for any fluctuations of currency values from point of request to time of transaction completion.
Cash / 3rd Party / Business Account Withdrawal
We do not allow cash withdrawal, any withdrawal to a 3rd party account, or any withdrawal to an account under business entities.
Closed-Loop Deposit and Withdrawal
We operate with a closed-loop policy on deposits and withdrawals. Where possible, all customers must withdraw funds to the originating funding method/account. Customer’s withdrawal requests shall be automatically paid directly to the payment method(s) by which the customer submitted their original deposit(s) to their GGPoker.com account, up to the amount that the customer deposited in GGPoker.com using the same payment method(s). Withdrawal above the deposit amount shall be processed after a thorough review.
Cancelation of Withdrawal
You cannot cancel your withdrawal after submitting the request.