TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
Last updated: 24 March 2023
- These terms and conditions form the basis of a legal agreement – read them carefully and do not click on “accept” if you do not intend to be bound by the terms. If you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions, contact customer services
- We have systems and processes in place to help you if you are having problems with gambling. These are described in more detail in these terms and conditions.
- Sometimes things go wrong with our website or the software used to provide the website or our games. We will not be liable to you in that event for any winnings which occur as a result of the malfunctioning of the website or the software.
- Our liability to you is limited – you should read the relevant section of these terms and conditions carefully.
- We will deal with any request by you to withdraw money from your account promptly and in accordance with these terms and conditions. We will never reverse or cancel a withdrawal request once it has been made by you.
- We operate bonuses and promotions from time to time. These will have their own terms and conditions which you must also read carefully before you agree to participate in the relevant bonus offer or promotion.
These terms and conditions (the “Conditions”) govern the relationship between you and NSUS Limited (“NSUS”) and/or its group companies (together referred to in these Conditions as “we”, “us” or “our”)
GGPoker is owned by NSUS, a company incorporated in Ireland whose registered office is Office Suite C, Apex Business Centre, Blackthorn Road, Sandyford, Dublin 18, Ireland, Ireland. We are licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission of Great Britain licence number 000-047768-R-326808-008.
Please read these Conditions carefully as they form the basis of a legal agreement between us with respect to our website at GGPoker co.uk (the “Website”),the real money poker and casino products (the “Games”), and play money poker and casino products (“Free Games”) that we make available on the Website.
Our agreement with you is also deemed to include the following policy documents (the “Policies”) which you should also read carefully:
- Security & Ecology Policy; and
- the House Rules.
In the event of any inconsistency between these Conditions and the Policies, then, to the extent of the inconsistency, these Conditions shall prevail.
We ask that you confirm that you have read, understood and accept the terms of the Policies by ticking this box [ ]
- CHANGES TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.1 We reserve the right to make immaterial changes to the Website and the Policies included on our site, including these Conditions at any time.
1.2 If we make any material changes to these Conditions, we will give you as much prior notice of such changes as is reasonably practicable but, in any event, you will be notified of material changes before they come into effect. Material changes will be communicated to you via e-mail with a summary of the material changes to these Conditions. You will also receive a pop-up message when you login directing you to review the complete updated terms and conditions. After reviewing the updated terms and conditions, You will be prompted to “Agree” to the updated terms and conditions to continue to use our services. Your continued use of the services after being notified of the material changes, and after indicating your acceptance of the updated terms and conditions, will be considered by us to be your acceptance of the changes. If you do not agree to the material changes, then you will not be able to continue to use the services, but you shall always be able to withdraw your funds subject to these Conditions.
- YOUR ACCOUNT ON WWW.GGPOKER.CO.UK
Opening your account
2.1 In order to use our Website and to play the Games you will need to open an account with us.
2.2 In connection with the opening of your account with us, you represent to us that:
- You are at least 18 years of age and meet the minimum age requirement in your local jurisdiction to contract with us, use the Website and participate in the Games. Please note that underage gambling is a criminal offence in the United Kingdom;
- You are not an employee/contractor of (i) NSUS or (ii) any NSUS group company;
- You have the mental capacity to take responsibility for your own actions and can enter into this contract with us, which is enforceable by law;
- You agree to provide accurate registration information, including without limitation your name, correct date of birth and your country of residence. You agree to inform us of any changes in such details. It is your responsibility to keep your contact details up-to-date on your account. Failure to do so may result in you failing to receive important account-related notifications and information from us;
- You are not an undischarged bankrupt or in a voluntary arrangement with your creditors;
- You are not currently subject to a self-exclusion from any GGPoker account and you have not signed up to a national self-exclusion register (such as GAMSTOP) which excludes you from gambling;
- You fully understand the methods, rules, and procedures of the Games that we make available on the Website and, where and when appropriate, will seek advice or help when using the Website;
- You understand that, should you choose to use third party user interfaces, applications may not display full information about your gambling.
2.3 If you do not meet the requirements for setting up an account with us as set out in Clause 2.2 above you are not authorised to use the Website. We reserve the right to suspend and/or close any accounts of any purported customer that does not meet the requirements set out in Clause 2.2 and void any wagers or stakes made via such accounts.
2.4 You are only permitted to open one account with us.
2.5 If you open more than one account, any returns, winnings or bonuses which you have gained or accrued during such time as the duplicate account was active will be forfeited by you.
2.6 Only wagers or stakes placed from your account will be accepted for the particular Game you are playing and any winnings you make on that Game will be credited to your account. You may facilitate all deposits and withdrawals by accessing the Cashier Page.
2.7 We reserve the right, acting reasonably to refuse or limit (by setting minimum and maximum amounts which will be set out in the House Rules or on the Website) any wagers or stakes for particular Games. These will be notified to you before you can participate in a particular Game.
2.8 Wagers or stakes shall only be valid if accepted by our server. Until accepted by our server, all information displayed on GGPoker or the Website constitutes an invitation to play only.
Keeping passwords secure
2.9 It is your responsibility to keep your password private and secure and you are solely responsible for the security of your account information and password. you are responsible for any unauthorized use of your account and/or password. In the event that a third party places a bet or is thought to have placed a bet from your account, such bet shall be valid and liability for losses on your account will lie with you, whether or not you were aware the third party misappropriated your account and password information.
- VERIFICATION OF YOUR IDENTITY; ONGOING MONITORING
3.1 You authorise us to undertake such verification checks as we may require ourselves or may be required by third parties (including, regulatory bodies) to confirm your identity and contact details (the “Checks”).
3.2 In certain circumstances, we may have to contact you and ask you to provide further information to us directly in order to complete the Checks. If you do not or cannot provide us with such information then we may suspend your account until you have provided us with such information or, if you are unable to provide the information we may permanently close your Account.
3.3 Furthermore, if your age is not successfully verified:
- Your account will remain frozen;
- You will not be able to deposit until age verification has successfully been completed;
- You will not be able to play any Free Games until age verification has successfully been completed;
- No gambling will be permitted, either with your own money or using any free stake or wager or bonus, until age verification has successfully been completed.
3.4 We are committed to providing our customers with an enjoyable poker and casino experience in a safe and secure environment, and we operate security procedures and checks to protect our customers and GGPoker from fraud and collusion. Occasionally, as part of this process, we will wish to make checks on accounts and plays in the Game(s) and this may result in the suspension of the use of accounts whilst these checks are carried out.
3.5 We believe it is in the best interests of our customers and ourselves that we operate this process and it is a condition of participation that all our customers acknowledge this and cooperate with us in this respect.
3.6 Please note, we will at least verify your age in order to enable you to play Free Games, and additional verifications will be required should you opt to play Games.
4.1 You understand that you may lose money when playing the Games and accept that you are fully responsible for any such loss.
4.2 It is your responsibility to ensure that all details of your transactions on GGPoker are correct. you can access your transaction history on the Website using the My Account function. Once a transaction has been confirmed by us it cannot be cancelled.
- CUSTOMER FUND PROTECTION
Any funds you deposit with the Company will be held in a segregated bank account in the name of the Company. The funds in the segregated account are not protected in the event of insolvency. This meets the Gambling Commission’s requirements for the segregation of customer funds at the level: Not protected.
6.1 You agree to refrain from using GGPoker or our Website:
- for any purpose other than playing the Games;
- to distribute, sell, license, provide or otherwise make any services available to third parties;
- to store or transmit material or information that is infringing, libellous, defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, false or contrary to the ownership or intellectual property rights of any other person or otherwise harmful, unlawful or tortuous, or in violation of any third party privacy rights;
- in any way that is in violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation; or
- to transmit viruses, malware, or other malicious code.
6.2 You are not permitted to modify, reverse-engineer, or otherwise manipulate, interfere with or disrupt any of our software used in the Website and/or Games. To ensure the integrity of the Website and Games, we reserve the right at any time in our sole discretion to block users from certain IP addresses from accessing the same tables or tournaments.
6.3 We reserve the general right, at any time, to exclude you from any of our services and/or from receiving selected promotions and offers without further explanation if we consider it necessary to do so. Any decision to exclude you from selected promotions and offers will not impact any promotions you have already commenced wagering towards, nor will it impact your ability to use free wagers or stakes and bonuses which have already been earned by you prior to the decision to exclude you from receiving selected promotions and offers.
6.4 We reserve the right to suspend, discontinue, modify, remove, or add to the Website and/or any Games in GGPoker at our discretion with immediate effect and without any obligation to provide you with notice.
7.1 You can make deposits via payment methods provided in the cashier page, which includes debit cards and various alternative payment options such as Neteller and Skrill. You can find more details in relation to payment options including minimum deposit requirements in the Cashier Page on the Website.
7.2 If you wish to participate in our Games using the Website, you must deposit money into your Account.
7.3 The minimum deposit may vary depending on the payment option you use – further information about this is available on the Website.
7.4 We reserve the right to change the accepted method of payment at our sole discretion and/or to accept certain methods of payment only subject to the fulfilment of certain conditions. We do not warrant that all methods of payment are available at all times. To verify which payment and withdrawal methods are currently available please visit the Cashier Page on the Website or in the game client.
7.5 We do not accept cash funds sent to us.
7.6 In relation to deposits and withdrawals of funds into your account, you shall only use such cards and payment methods that are valid and that lawfully belong to you or are registered in your name.
8.1 There may be minimum and maximum limits on the amount that you can Withdraw from your Account, depending on the payment method used or limits applied to your Account. For example, withdrawals by debit card must be at least US$10 (save in the case of a final withdrawal to close an Account). Withdrawals may only be made to the card you have registered to your Account and deposit funds with. Service charges may be charged by banks for withdrawals and will be deducted from your Account at the time of withdrawal. We will not agree to reverse a withdrawal request once this has been made by you.
8.2 All withdrawals go through an internal audit process to ensure that fraud prevention, anti-money laundering, countering the financing of terrorism and other legal obligations and regulatory requirements are met. As a result, internal withdrawals audits generally take up to 24 hours to process and in some cases due to an increase in volumes may take up to 48-72 hours. After funds have been processed it can take up to 2-5 business days for the funds to reach your bank account.
8.3 We will clearly indicate the exchange rate applied to your withdrawal amount at the time of withdrawal request. Once you make a withdrawal request, we will not be liable and will not compensate for any fluctuations of currency values from point of request to time of transaction completion.
8.4 You are responsible for reporting your winnings and losses to your local tax or other authorities.
- PROMOTIONS AND PUBLICITY
9.1 We may, from time to time, offer bonuses and/or promotions that are governed by separate terms and conditions. Any bonuses credited to your account must be used in adherence with such terms and conditions.
9.2 In the event and to the extent of a conflict between these Conditions and the bonus or promotion terms and conditions, the bonus or promotion-specific terms and conditions prevail.
9.3 If we believe that you are abusing or attempting to abuse a bonus or promotion, or are likely to personally benefit through the abuse of a bonus or promotion, we may deny, withhold or withdraw from you any bonus or promotion at our sole discretion. We may also terminate your access to our Website and/or your account. In such circumstances, we shall be under no obligation to refund to you any remaining balance amount showing in your account other than your original deposit amount.
9.4 If you participate in one of our promotions, we will ask to participate in our advertising, marketing, publicity material and activities (the “Marketing Activities”). You are under no obligation to do so. If you agree, we will ask you to, (a) to wear GGPoker-branded clothing or patches which we will provide to you; and (b) to sign a release form allowing us to use your information with respect to the Marketing Activities for the promotion.
9.5 In any third-party marketing event sponsored by GGPoker in which you have agreed to participate on behalf of GGPoker, you agree not to wear or expose third-party branding or advertising for any company which could be deemed as a GGPoker competitor
9.6 When you register for a tournament at GGPoker, we will ask you if you agree to allow us to use your play data within an online live stream, in online broadcasting, and any other future publicity that GGPoker may use after the completion of the tournament. If you do agree, we will publicise your participation in GGPoker tournaments in various online media and social media platforms with results published and include players’ GGPoker nicknames, finishing positions, played-hands and pay-outs in the events.
9.7 Please read the terms and conditions of a tournament carefully before registering as certain tournaments may be broadcast live via online streaming and may be circulated later as videos through online and social media. Especially, some tournaments brands such as WSOP will require your real name published if you are awarded from any of the events branded as WSOP. GGPoker shall the be the sole owner of any such videos and reserves the right to share and circulate such videos for marketing and promotion purposes subject to having obtained your consent to do so. You will be asked for your consent to being recorded and your participation broadcast via online streaming or videos on online and social media before you participate in the tournament. We will never record or broadcast your activities without your direct consent.
9.8 Any final tables of tournaments, selected by GGPoker, may be broadcast on online media, such as the Twitch platform, with hole cards open with a delay of 1 (one) hour from the actual time of play if you have expressly agreed to participate in such broadcast.
9.9 For some specific tournaments if you have agreed to participate in such activities, we may require you to use your real name and will publish this rather than a nickname if you win any prize from such tournaments. We will make sure we let you know before you enter into the tournament and such information will be a part of the tournament terms and conditions, to which you must consent in order to enter.
- SUSPENSION, RESTRICTION OR TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT
10.1 Without restricting our ability to rely on other remedies that may be available to us, we have the right to temporarily freeze your account (preventing your use of our Tournament services and the provision of promotional benefits) or permanently close your account at any time and for any reason but including where we:
- suspect that you are engaging in illegal or fraudulent activity while using GGPoker as described in Clause 11);
- suspect you are in breach of any of these Conditions, the House Rules or carrying out any of the activities prohibited under the terms of our Security & Ecology Policy; or
- suspect there is a risk of gambling related harm to you; or
- it is found that you have knowingly or unknowingly breached these Conditions; or
- suspect there is a risk of damage to the business, for example suspicion of money laundering; or
- are required to do so by law.
10.2 If we close your account in accordance with the provisions of Clause 10.1, you will forfeit any right to any promotion or bonus scheme that you may be participating in at the time we close your account.
10.3 In the event of termination or suspension of your account by us, you will still be permitted to:
- withdraw your funds in accordance with these Conditions; and
- receive all undisputed winnings (and the value of any undisputed free wagers or stakes or bonuses) or winnings which are derived from activities prohibited in accordance with and in breach of the Security & Ecology Policy which are due to you from your play prior to the decision to suspend or terminate your account.
11 PROHIBITED USES OF THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES
11.1 Cheating or Illegal Behaviour
- The Games and our services may only be used for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, and regulations regarding the Games and any wagers or stakes placed on or via the Games. All wagers or stakes must be placed through the user interface provided on GGPoker.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to prohibit any player from participating in any and all Games of GGPoker. We may, where situations warrant, freeze the chips, void wagers or stakes, suspend or terminate the account of any player suspected of cheating in any form (which includes, without limitation, collusion or the exploitation of faults in software or the Website). We further reserve the right to restrict seating and/or to prohibit players from playing in a particular Game, including restricting two or more players from playing together at the same Game.
We have developed and employ sophisticated proprietary technology intended to seek out and identify users making fraudulent or unlawful use of the services or our Poker Software. You shall not break into, access or attempt to break into or access or otherwise circumvent our security measures. If we believe in our sole discretion, that you are in breach of this clause, we may terminate your access to the services immediately and/or have your account blocked.
- GAME FAULTS
12.1 If you have chips at a table during a server crash, the Game will be cancelled and all of your chips at the table and in play will be returned to your account. We will notify you promptly if we have to take such action. We, our affiliates, agents and licensors shall not be liable for any loss resulting from delays or interruptions to play due to failure, breakdown, malfunction, disconnection from or interruption of electronic or mechanical equipment, of telephone, internet connection or other communications facilities, or due to any denial of service (DDOS) attack or other malevolent external interferences with the Website or any other causes over which we or any third party providing services to us have no direct control.
12.2 In the event of game faults, systems, technological or communications failure or errors over which we have no control relating to the generation of any result, wager settlement or any other element of the Game or the Website, we will not be liable to you because of any such errors and we reserve the right to void all related wagers or stakes and plays on the Game in question and to return your stake or wager to your account.
12.3 If you are disconnected in the middle of casino games (i.e. Blackjack, Baccarat, Roulette, CasinoPoker, RussianPoker, Sicbo, DragonTiger, Wheel of Fortune) simply log back into your account and you will be able to resume the disrupted Game at the point at which you were disconnected. Your pending bet will be kept for 24 hours, and your bet will be canceled and returned to your balance if the Game is not completed within 24 hours from the date of disconnection.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
These Conditions confer only the right to use GGPoker, the Website, and the Games while these Conditions and applicable license(s) (if any) are in effect and they do not convey any rights of ownership in or to GGPoker, the Website, Games or any of our intellectual property. All right, title and interest, including without limitation any copyright, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property right in the Website and Games will remain our sole property. Any services provided to you under these Conditions, and other data or materials that are prepared in the performance of such services hereunder, and all right, title and interest in the foregoing, will belong to us.
You agree to hold harmless and indemnify us and our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and employees from and against any third party claim arising from or in any way related to your breach of these Conditions, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party, or your use of the Website and/or Games, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual or consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs, and attorneys’ fees, of every kind and nature. Nothing in these Conditions shall be deemed to exclude or limit your liability in respect of any indemnity given by you under these Conditions.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
15.1 We do not warrant that our operations shall be uninterrupted or error-free. We shall provide our services on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranty of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all Conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to the Website and Games, whether express or implied.
15.2 Our maximum liability to you for any matter arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website will be limited to the aggregate of the amount legitimately in your account and the return of the amount of the stake of any disputed wager or stake.
15.3 We will not be liable for any damage or loss suffered or incurred by you as a result of:
- failures caused by the equipment you use to access our Websites, or failures in any network (including failures by your internet service provider);
- damage to your equipment (e.g. desktop, laptop, mobile, smartphone, tablet, games console or other internet-enabled device) or for any loss or corruption of data that results from use of our websites or mobile and tablet applications (and we cannot and do not guarantee that any files that you download are free from viruses, contamination or destructive features) EXCEPT THAT if any defective digital content that we have supplied to you damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation; or
- loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer or mobile equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or Games or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
15.4 We will not be liable under for any loss that could not have been reasonably expected by you and us at the time you register to open an account with us or at the time you enter play any of our Games, such as any loss of income, business or profits or any information which is lost or corrupted.
15.5 Nothing in these Conditions shall exclude our liability which we may have in respect of fraud or death or personal injury arising from our negligence.
- THIRD-PARTY CONTENT
You expressly acknowledge and agree that we shall not be liable to you for the content of or use by you of any information or services offered by third parties or affiliates advertising, marketing, or otherwise posting content through the Website (whether directly or via links to or from other sites or resources) nor can we be said to endorse the content of such advertisements or information and we make no warranties with respect to such content.
- DORMANT ACCOUNTS
17.1 For the purposes of these Conditions, a “Dormant Account” shall mean any customer account which, for a continuous period of 12 (twelve) months or more, has not either (a) had funds deposited in it; or (b) had funds withdrawn from it; or (c) had a wager placed from it; or (d) had a wager settled from it.
17.2 If your account has been deemed dormant, we will try to repay any deposit balance to you using the last payment method that you used to deposit money into your account.
17.3 If Your account has not been accessed and/or not used for a continuous period of 400 days or more, and we are unable to repay any deposit balance to you, your account will be subject to payment of an account maintenance fee of £5 per month. We will send an email to the last known email address that we have for you no less than 30 days before we intend to commence charging the administration fee and we will notify you of the actual date on which we intend to make the first charge of the administration fee.
- SAFER GAMBLING
18.1 We are committed to endorsing safer gambling as a policy of customer care and social responsibility. We believe it is our responsibility to you, our customers, to ensure that you enjoy you wagering experience on our site, while remaining fully aware of the social and financial harms associated with problem gambling.
18.2 Deposit Limits
- After account registration, you are required to set your own daily, weekly and monthly deposit limits before making any deposits. However, the initial deposit limit for all new players cannot exceed daily $200, weekly $400, and monthly $1,300
- For a higher deposit limit beyond the default deposit limits set, you can request for an increase in your deposit limits via the ‘Cashier’ dashboard where you will go through an affordability check to verify that you will be able to sustain a monthly deposit limit increase.
18.3 Time Out
- We offer you the possibility of selecting a Timeout period if you wish to take a short break from our website to manage your gambling. You can choose to enter into a timeout from the Cashier dashboard you can select the following time-out periods;
- 24 hours;
- One week;
- One month or
- Any period as a player may request up to a maximum of six weeks.
- During the timeout, you will not be able to log-in or receive any marketing information from GGPoker.
- We want everyone to enjoy playing our Games. However, we do recognise that some customers may wish to restrict or even cease playing. We, therefore, provide a self-exclusion facility that allows customers to close their accounts for a minimum period of six months, up to at least 5 years or permanently. You can select a self-exclusion period via the Responsible Gambling section in the game client or on the Website (you need to be logged in) and the self-exclusion will be applied immediately. Alternatively, you may contact our Customer Service Support team directly by email to [email protected]. Where a self-exclusion request is sent by email, it may take up to 24 hours to take effect.
- When choosing to self-exclude, you will not qualify to receive any bonuses or promotions we may offer during your self-exclusion.
- Within two days of choosing to self-exclude, you will also be excluded from any marketing material that we may send. No further marketing material will be sent until the self-exclusion period is over, and you have requested to return to the Website.
- Once you choose to self-exclude, your account will be closed for the duration of the selected period, and you will no longer be able to log-in to your account and/or access the Games. We will return your remaining account balance in accordance with our Withdrawal Policy.
- In the event you have registered with GAMSTOP’s national self-exclusion scheme, you will be prevented from opening a new account with GGPoker. Where you have an existing account with us, that account will be closed and your remaining balance will be withdrawn to your deposit method.
- A GAMSTOP self-exclusion will only be effective at GGPoker if the personal information you have provided to GAMSTOP matches the personal information provided to us. GGPoker accepts no liability or responsibility should we fail to prevent access to your account or if you are able to open a subsequent account with information that is inaccurate or inconsistent with the existing information that either GGPoker or GAMSTOP holds about you.
- A GAMSTOP self-exclusion will take effect once your registration with GAMSTOP has been processed by GAMSTOP. This will be reflected on our system the next time you attempt to deposit or wager, and you will no longer have access to your gaming account.
- During a self-exclusion agreement, whether entered into directly with us or through GAMSTOP, you must not attempt to gamble with us, and we cannot be responsible or liable for any subsequent consequences or losses (however caused) that you may suffer or incur if you continue gambling through additional accounts where you have altered any of your registration details or you provide misleading, inaccurate or incomplete details or otherwise seek to circumvent the self-exclusion. It is your responsibility to ensure that your personal information with both us and GAMSTOP is kept up-to-date.
- If you choose to reopen your account at the end of your self-exclusion period, you will be required to contact the customer support team via [email protected] with your telephone number and we will telephone you to discuss your proposed return from self-exclusion. You will then be given a minimum 24-hour cooling off period before your account is reactivated following a further confirmatory telephone call. Whilst the 24-hour cooling off period is in place you will be given the option to cancel the reactivation.
- CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS
19.1 Should there be any claim or dispute relating to a wager(s) on GGPoker, you should initially raise such a claim or dispute with the customer service department at [email protected] and we will follow our Customer Complaint Procedure.
19.2 If we are unable to settle the dispute, you may refer the dispute to an alternative dispute resolution procedure with the Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS) www.ibas-uk.com.
19.3 Click here to see our Customer Complaint Procedure.
20.1 In the event that any provision of these Conditions is deemed by any competent authority to be unenforceable or invalid, the relevant provision shall be modified to allow it to be enforced in line with the intention of the original text to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. The validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Conditions shall not be affected.
20.2 Any provision of this Agreement that is invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any jurisdiction will be ineffective in that particular jurisdiction, without affecting the validity, legality or enforceability of that provision in other jurisdictions, or invalidating the remaining provisions of these Conditions
20.3 No failure or delay by a party to exercise any of its rights under these Conditions shall operate as a waiver thereof and no single or partial exercise of any such right shall prevent any other or further exercise of that or any other right..
20.4 These Conditions and the terms expressly incorporated into them constitute the entire and only agreement between the parties with regards to its subject matter and each party confirms that it has not been induced to accept these Conditions in reliance upon, nor has it been given, any warranty (including in particular any warranty as to merchantability, fitness for purpose or uninterrupted functionality), representation, statement, assurance, covenant, agreement, undertaking, indemnity or commitment of any nature whatsoever other than as are expressly set out in these Conditions and, to the extent that it has been, it unconditionally and irrevocably waives any claims, rights or remedies which it might otherwise have had in relation thereto.
- GOVERNING LAW
The Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England. The courts of England shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising out of the Conditions themselves.