Bad Beat Jackpot will turn your worst moments into your best!
Poker is very much a skill-based game, but your skill can’t always prevent a Bad Beat.
Bad Beat Jackpot gives you a chance to make up for a loss with a good hand.
A “Bad Beat” is when you lose with a great hand to an even better one.
Bad Beat Jackpot occurs when you lose with one of the following hands.
Bad Beat Jackpot Trigger
Hitting the Jackpot
To hit the Bad Beat Jackpot, you need to satisfy the following conditions:
- Hand must go to showdown.
- Both the winner and the loser must use both hole cards (two hole cards for PLO/PLO-5) to make the best 5 card hand combination.
- Pocket pairs are required for winner/loser’s four of a kinds.
• In the case of RIMT (Running it multiple times), only the first run will count towards the jackpot.
• If you have already satisfied the jackpot conditions, rewards will be given even if you leave the table or are disconnected.
All blinds share the same jackpot payout percentage, despite the jackpot being allocated differently for each blind.
Jackpot payout percentage is as shown in the table below.
• If you have already received your hole cards, rest of players rewards will be given even if you leave the table or are disconnected (even if your hand is automatically folded).
• In Rush & Cash, jackpot will not occur in tables with 5 or less dealt players.
Hold’em, PLO, PLO-5, Short Deck, and Rush & Cash will share the same jackpot fund, with its sole purpose being the prize pool for Bad Beat Jackpot hits and its payouts.
The jackpot fund will continue to grow by reserving certain amounts from Hold’em, PLO, PLO-5, Short Deck, and Rush & Cash.
In other words, your cash prize for hitting the jackpot will always be waiting!
You can check the Bad Beat Jackpot pool live in the PC client lobby/tables and the mobile client lobby.
• If the pot amount exceeds or is equal to 30 big blinds(BTB), the amount equivalent to 1 big blind(BTB) will be reserved for the jackpot fund.
• In Rush & Cash, no amount will be reserved for the jackpot fund in tables with 5 or less dealt players.
Terms & Conditions
- Players must meet the age requirement of 18 years or older to participate in this jackpot.
- Prizes are awarded instantly at the end of the hand.
- Prizes will be awarded regardless of disconnections, if the player is confirmed to have qualified for the jackpot.
- If there are more than three jackpot-qualified hands, Bad Beat Jackpot is reward to the player who comes in second in the hand. Other player who lost will receive Rest of Players rewards.
- Players who are not dealt hole cards are not eligible for the Rest of Players rewards.
- The Big Hand Jackpot pool and the Flush Jackpot pool will be combined and carried over to the Bad Beat Jackpot pool.
- GGNetwork reserves the right to modify or suspend the jackpot at any time.
- Bad Beat Jackpot does not apply to featured tables.
- If any players fall under suspicion of fraudulent activity, GGNetwork has the right to investigate and remove the players once it’s confirmed.
- The promotion terms and conditions are subject to the site terms and conditions, which can be found here.
- GGPoker standard rules apply.